Join a team of winners, Making money in Travel | Passport Kings

Join a team of winners, Making money in Travel

Passport Kings is supported by you.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More
I never recommend anything I haven't tried myself”


plannet marketing homepage banner

How to make Passive Income while Traveling.

Nowadays, we call it Consistent Income or Pre-worked income, but if a lot of us were to quit today, that income would become passive.

Why? because most of our heavy lifting is done.

A lot of us are on cruise control.

Learning this business is only hard in the beginning stages.

Once you get it, MAN, do you got it.

It's a Rinse and Repeat type deal!

Joining us has never been easier

Every week my Marketing Company, Plannet Marketing, gives a free training that will introduce you to a whole new, travel world.

https://www.facebook.com/plannetmarketing

Join this page and watch as either 1 of the founding members or a multiple star director explains exactly what it is we do at Plannet Marketing.

Learn how we made the travel industry pay us back.

How to support yourself while traveling.

When I was younger, I decided that growing up in the Bronx, getting a job with the city, and retiring a few years before my death, was not going to cut it for me.

I was going to travel, and I was going to travel to extraordinary places while still considerably young.


plannet marketing meeting

Isn't it too late to be a travel agent?

Although we are all very capable of doing anything you would imagine a travel agent doing, we are so much more than Travel Agents these days!

That is why we are now known as travel advisors.

I may be now getting a little "long in the tooth" but I'm so happy I found this opportunity when I did.

Join us.

After you catch one of our live webinars, start the signup process with me at:

http://www.plannetmarketing.com/roklan

Welcome Aboard!

Roklan

Roklan

Leave a comment

My name is Roklan. I'm a travel advisor. I make Passport Kings Travel Videos to inform, preview and excite you about Vacation Destinations and other travel-related information. Discover, Preview and Book Travel with Passport Kings

Get my Make money online to Travel More Cheat Sheet