New Travel Heads Episode on Podcast: Q & A from the audience. | Passport Kings

New Travel Heads Episode on Podcast: Q & A from the audience.

Passport Kings get Pronunciations of islands right?

We tackle this issue and many other questions from the audience in today's Podcast.


The Passport King is on the Plane

Today I am taking questions and comments from my Passport Kings Audience.

Feel free to share the broadcast and ask any follow-up questions you have in the comments below.

If you are on my mailing list and have not yet filled it out at:

2 Question Passport Kings Survey

Please do, It would help me help you, tremendously.

Have a great day!

Roklan

Roklan

Leave a comment

My name is Roklan. I'm a travel advisor. I make Passport Kings Travel Videos to inform, preview and excite you about Vacation Destinations and other travel-related information. Discover, Preview and Book Travel with Passport Kings

Get my Make money online to Travel More Cheat Sheet